October 8, 2010

Show-tunes, steak and potatoes

The Napkin Steak: A steak will make you drool as soon as it is in smelling range. Sauteed in olive oil and minimal spices to bring out the flavor of the grass-fed beef. Paired with hearty chopped potatoes sprinkled with rosemary and olive oil. Served with an extra napkin.

*I waited a few days to be courteous to my Glee loving friends, but if you haven't seen Tuesday's episode by now, then you are not a true Gleek, and I have no sympathy for spoilers.

Tuesday I had the perfect meal to accompany an emotional episode of Glee. During this week's Glee, Kurt's father had a heart attack and there were lots of red, teary eyes, heated discussions and unbalance. Good things did happen to: that lady took Kurt's hand at church, Finn got to touch the side of Rachel's boob because be grilled
a cheesus, and they won a couple of football games.

But I'm sure there are many people like me who would prefer not to shed a happy or sad tear while watching TV, so I have come up with a solution. Steak and potatoes.


Steak and potatoes will bring out the man in anyone. For the potatoes, I added some fresh rosemary and olive oil. And for the steak, I added mushrooms, salt, pepper, and olive oil. I'm not going to tell you how to cook it because it is as
easy as making a sandwich, or dunking cookies in milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment