October 25, 2010

Mega Win Sandwich

If you have only a few random leftovers, like I have, and are really hungry, no fear.

For lunch make a little too much spaghetti and tomato pasta sauce. Easy, simple, and delicious. Store the leftovers in the fridge. For dinner you can make a Mega Win Sandwich.

I was working on homework, and putting off dinner for a few hours because I was concentrating and didn't want to take more than 10 minutes out of my work to make dinner, then it hit me. I had an Ah Ha moment. An idea for a fabulous new sandwich.
Two pieces of bread, smear cream cheese on one and add slices of cucumbers to it. On the other piece of bread, add a slice of turkey and the heated up left over spaghetti. Smooch those pieces together and BOOM. Genius sandwich. Seriously, it tastes amazing. For sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment