August 29, 2011

Canned Salad

Ya, I know how it sounds, but it has vinegar. Vinegar is the new chocolate syrup, every body has just got to have it.

This is a 3-Bean Salad with Herb Goat Cheese crumbles on top.

The picture is blurry because I literally couldn't wait another three seconds for my phone to focus.

I bought the bean salad at the grocery store in the canned bean isle. It is in a can called "Three Bean Salad" by Green Giant. It contains green beans, wax beans (not like the kind at the museum), dark red kidney beans, cider vinegar, bell peppers, normal vinegar and dried onions.

Goat cheese doesn't go well with everything (although it would appear otherwise looking through my blog), you can't go wrong with eggs, and apparently, you can't go wrong with beans either.

Serve chilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment