January 16, 2011

Did I do that?

Let truth be told, you don't need a recipe to bread and bake chicken.

First, I hit the chicken breast a few times with a meat tenderizer, mostly because it was available. Then, I mixed up some bread crumbs, flour, and egg, tossed the chicken in it and put it in a pan over olive oil. And because that wasn't perfect, I topped it with flour and bread crumbs again before putting it in the oven.

I'll be the first person to tell you, this was amazing. I'm very picky about chicken and hardly order it when I'm out because it tends to be dry, but I did something right. Something so right. I'm not trying to say I'm an amazing cook, but Einstein did say that coincidences are God's way of remaining anonymous. As you can see by the picture, I paired it with spaghetti. Blah blah blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment